- Tell me about yourself.
- Tell me about a time where you had to work in a group project. What went well? What went poorly? What did you learn?
- Tell me about a time when you had to work with someone who was hard to get along with.
- What made you choose accounting?
- Explain a tough decision you made and how you came to the conclusion you did. Would you make the same decision if you could do it again?
- Tell me about a time when you had to balance competing priorities and did so successfully.
- Explain a time when you failed at a task or made a mistake. What were the positive and negative outcomes of the situation?
- Do you prefer to work by yourself or on a team?
- Describe a time when you had to completely change your plans because something unexpected happened? How did you handle that change in plans and what was the result?
- What do you like to do outside of work?
- Are you interested in doing tax or audit?
- If you found out your company was doing something against the law, like fraud, what would you do?
- Do you consider yourself to be a leader?
- Tell me about your proudest achievement.
- Do you have any questions for me?