Here are the requirements for professional hours and community service to remain in good standing as a member and help our chapter achieve superior status.
Dues must be in by November 1st, 2020.
- You must have a total of 8 professional hours (4 of which can be with another business organization, like the FIRE club, or a Carson College presentation
- The community service requirement is 10 hours. Six of these must be with Beta Alpha Psi, and four can be with another organization.
- Dues for each semester are $25
- When candidate requirements are met, the one time initiation fee is $65 (in conjunction with $25 semester dues, you will pay $90 for that semester)
- If you are in need of community service hours, BAP International has provided the following link for onlineservice: https://www.careeraddict.com/online-volunteering-opportunities
Becoming A Full Member
Once you’ve met the requirements to be a candidate, you’ll fill out the form below and start the process to becoming a full member! Full members are the only ones allowed to have Beta Alpha Psi on their resume and earn a BAP stole upon graduation.
Pend in your candidacy application from your WSU email to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 1st, 2020.
In addition to the requirements above, to declare candidacy and start the process to membership you must also:
- Certify as a Accounting, Finance, or MIS major
- Either have, or will by the end of the semester, complete one 300 level accounting, finance, or MIS class with a C or better
- Have/maintain a 3.0 GPA in upper division classes
- Pay the one time initiation fee is $65 (in conjunction with $25 semester dues, you will pay $90 for that semester)
If you have any questions, please reach out to Christian Anderson or Dr. Porter. These requirements are as of September 16th, 2020.